Welcome to Juneau Bone and Joint Center
We offer specialized orthopedics to meet your needs
Our medical practice consists of two main specialties: Orthopedic Surgery and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Our orthopedic surgeons specialize in surgical and non-surgical treatment of diseases related to the musculoskeletal system.
Our Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician specializes in restoring optimal function to people with injuries to the muscles, bones, tissues, and nervous system.
We also offer full-time Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy, onsite MRI and digital Xray services.
- To always serve our patients in a courteous, professional and kind manner, to let our patients know they are valued and that their medical concerns are addressed.
- To offer the highest quality care with minimum discomfort.
- To have highly motivated employees, who can work as a team and to provide an enjoyable, positive atmosphere for them to work in.
We are conveniently located on Hospital Drive just off of Egan Highway. The address is 3220 Hospital Dr # 101, Juneau, AK 99801. Please give us a call if you need further directions or assistance (907) 364-2663.
Please call 907-364-2663. For all emergencies, call 911.
We accept most major insurance plans. Click here for more information. Please contact our office to inquire about your plan, 907-364-2663. Always contact your insurance for more details.
Juneau Bone and Joint Center does not require a referral for you to be seen. However, you will want to check with your insurance carrier prior to your first appointment. Some insurance carriers require a referral from your primary care provider before being seen in our office
The best and quickest way is to call us at 907-364-2663 during our business hours of 8am to 5pm.
Please obtain any previous doctor notes, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, operative reports, and any other notes associated with your current condition. Please check out our Patient Information section for New Patient Forms that you may print and fill out to bring to your appointment. The same Forms are available at the clinic if you are unable to print them prior to your appointment, but please arrive at least 20- 25 mins early to allow time for you to complete and our Staff to process.
- Your identification and insurance card(s).
- Completed New Patient Forms
- Some insurance carriers require you to have a referral or primary care authorization before treatment is given. Please check with your carrier.
- Please bring copies of your medical records, including chart notes, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, radiology reports, operative reports, etc.
- A pair of gym shorts for knee, hip and low back exams.
- A tank top or sleeveless shirt for shoulder and neck exams.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please call us as far in advance as possible, so we may use that time to see another patient in need of care. Call 907-364-2663.
Upon completion of your appointment with our physicians, if it has been confirmed that you will need surgery, you will have the opportunity to meet with your surgeon’s Surgery Scheduler. The Scheduler will go over all the required items you will need to have completed prior to your surgery. If you have any questions regarding surgery scheduling, please call the office at 907-364-6332 and ask to speak with your surgeon’s surgery Scheduler.
Our surgeons operate out of Bartlett Regional Hospital or for spinal injections at the Southeast Alaska Surgery Center. This will depend on what surgery and who is performing your surgery.
Please call the office at 907-364-2663 and ask to speak with Medical Records.
Please call 907-364-2663 and ask to speak with Medical Records.