Your experience at our clinic is a vital part of the In-Take process. Please review the items below. Print out Patient Forms to fill out and bring to your first appointment.
- What to wear – Dress comfortably for your appointment. For example:
- A pair of gym shorts for knee, hip, and low back exams.
- A tank top or sleeveless shirt for shoulder and neck exams.
- Bring your insurance card, photo ID, and completed Patient Forms.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early – Allows time to process the paperwork needed at the time of your appointment.
- Any questions, concerns, or to reschedule your appointment, please call us at 907-364-2663
Outpatient Musculoskeletal/ Neurological Therapy
Functional Outcome Measures
Pick the form that corresponds the best to your affected body part or area to be treated.
Telehealth Rehab Consent
Please READ/SIGN prior to your first telehealth rehab appointment:
Release of Medical Records
Complete the form below or request you records by sending a message via Patient Portal
JBJC accepts, and bills as a courtesy, all major insurances including:
- Blue Cross: Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alaska, Federal and all other Blue Cross Blue Shield plans.
- TRICARE and CHAMPVA
- Out of State workman’s comp such as WA L&I.
We accept most private insurance plans, please call us if you have questions.
Please call us if you have ANY questions about insurance or our services.